I know i haven blog about my 20th Birthday! Previously, i was figuring about how to make nice collage but i realise i do not know to use the photoshop.So, i give up after some time. So, here it goes. In sum, i want to say my 20th is a great one with all my lovely friends and family celebrating for me. My mum always say that i am very "dumb" ! But i must really thank god for blessing me with nice and sincere friends. "Sha ren you sha fu"! :) _
__________________________________________________
MY 20TH with 3S2J (P+X)!
Thankyou my dear clique for the wonderful celebration. It's the month of august and besides me, xiaoshen and pamela's bday fall in the same month as me. The rest of the clique must have spent alot of money and my poor sk must be "worn out" organising. Thanks alot. I really appreciate it and i like this special "card" alot! :) Thank You :D
_________________________________________________
MY 20th with my sec Besties!
Thanks you animals and kevin for the wonderful celebration! I love the band singing bday song to me. I love the lovely tasty cake (though i know you try to get my fav flavour but the cafe does not sell that). I love the presentss. Most importantly, I love all of you, my eight years bunch of best friends! Building more and more memories with them is really great! (outings/celebrations/shoppings/kbox/meals/phone calls/camwhoring/etcetc):D :D
______________________________________________________
My 20th with NOL girls :)
This was my first time celebrating in office. My friends and colleagues are really sweet. They tricked me to vivo for a nice lunch and den bought awfully chocolate cake for me. I never regret joining NOL because i get to work with great people (other than the fact sometimes Grace is nasty). Thanks colleagues :D
_______________________________________________________________________________
NOT FORGETTING MY 20TH WITH MY FAMILY :D
Thanks for the lovely pair of lee hwa earings. I like it alot. I am really fortunate to have my family to celebrate xmas with me every year. I could not ask for more :) Thanks you thank you daddy mummy sis and bro <3
Thanks everyone for everything :D
The story behind Sh