<body>

♥ Saturday, November 27, 2010♥

From: markharris@sim.edu.sg
To: seokhoonlucky@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 20:20:09 +0800
Subject: RE: Thankyou mark :D



Dear Seok Hoon
 
Thank you for your lovely e-mail.
 
I really enjoyed teaching your group last year, Seok Hoon.  Normally Option B
people are dull and boring, but you guys weren't.  So many people full of
character.  Especially my favourite Tutorial Group, B8.
 
And for you, personally, I think you are a wonderful young woman.  You have
a very good heart (I can see this from the way you treat everyone) and your
goodness and happiness shines out through your eyes.  No matter how tired
I ever was, or how worried I was about anything; laying eyes on your smiling,
friendly face always made me happy.  Iche and Melina and Reagan and the
others are extremely lucky to have been blessed to have you as a classmate.
 
I hope everything goes well in Year 2, Seok Hoon, and that you enjoy the
subjects that  you have selected.  I'm not sure if I'm teaching you or not, but
even if I'm not, I look forward to seeing your angelic, happy face around
SIM's corridors for the next two years.
 
Love and best wishes,
 
Mark
 
 
my lecturer is damn sweet !  i miss mark's lesson.


The story behind Sh