<body>

♥ Tuesday, November 02, 2010♥

I hope i have more time to blog. A couple of incidents happened to my friends around me recently. May god bless them! :)





Last sunday was Halloween! Frankly speaking, i had never celebrated that occasion before. I wonder how it would be like. Judging from those fb pics, it seems interesting. So, this year it wasn't an exception. I went swensen with my fam that day after MA and tuition on a sun!!! The ice cream was yummy and my dad was really cute that i want to announce. I hope these yummy ice cream will spur my sis on for her upcoming big A's and for my studies as well. Jiayou sis!

Last week was a very hectic week with many tuts, presentation, tuitionS, read up, and lectures falling even on sunday! I am glad last week was gone and welcome this week to reward myself a little :)

Alrights better get back to my tut! :) I hope i wun be running to the toilet with nicole again on a wed morn due to the heavy traffic!


The story behind Sh