♥ Friday, October 15, 2010♥
Went to clarke quay for birthday celebration. It was a nice place if you want to take a nice stroll and htht with your closed ones but for that night, because it was pretty late already thus we had to rush home after taking a couple of pics outdoors. Hope the birthday girl enjoyed herself . This was like a late wishes in blog to yj. Happy 20th! I realise i had been blogging about other people bday but not mine. I shall update it when i had more time to do so. :) All these pics are the masterpieces of work by yj. I guess pictures from my camera are larger and it takes long time for it to upload so i give up.
FAGE this is the yummy choco cake from barcook bakery at clarke quay. superb nice but sinful.
The story behind Sh