♥ Thursday, September 16, 2010♥
I don't like to use the colleagues because it has that adult feeling but they are of my age plus minus. Ok, last night, our first outing. It was fun i must say. I enjoy myself. Clementi kbox was lousy and they were pretty strict. You got to bring your IC or any verification card to verify that the kbox card is yours and blur me forgot to bring my student card and my IC. Luckily, they were nice enough to use my home address and bdate to verify if i am the card holder. WE smuggle mac in. Unfortunately, one of the staffs saw sijia's mac and took her mac away for the time being. So, if anyone was to go to clementi kbox, be careful.
Despite all these, we enjoyed ourselves :D I am really looking forward to the next outing :):) hee. JIAYOU everyone for studies and lijing for work. :D
jenn said this pic seems like the rest are our background. haha
The story behind Sh