<body>

♥ Tuesday, September 14, 2010♥

12 weeks of WORK HAD FINALLY ENDED!!

Mixture of feelings actually. I know i am going to miss those people in NOL who treat me extremely nice especially poor and dear li jing. I know she is going to have a tough time once i leave. Jiayou Li Jing. Hope Grace will get a young new friendly perm soon so you will have companion.
Farewell lunch for sijia and welcome lunch for huiyi! :)
nice people
dinner at vivo with huiyi and jenn after workk. bloated ttm! 
jenn left a note behind when she din come to work due to camp
prepared by jenn and huiyi before they left. :))) hmpf and now more and more people knew i din eat burger king before. and i rmb shuwei saying,"seokhoon, next time we go eat bk tgt. haha"

li jing and me :)

I must be thankful that this time round, i am more fortunate than the jon at nestronics because the people here are so much more friendly and there are temps of our age so it means better communication. Though i do not get a nasty boss, i am glad i have friends and colleagues to whine to. They always give me encouragements and much help. Thanks alot to many of them for making my temp job in NOL a memorable one :)

Tomorrow i am going to meet them for night k :)

I hope later i can meet sk and pam for shopping after my tuition. mummy, say ok please!


The story behind Sh