<body>

♥ Monday, August 09, 2010♥


 First august baby - xiaoshen! happy 20th xs :)
Seriously, i am glad we are getting closer and closer and i really enjoy myself each time i meet up with them. Me and sk came up with a group name: SECRET CODE PEEPS - 3S2J(P+X). This refers to sweekee, sokting, seokhoon, justina, jasmine, pamela and xiaoshen. This is cool right. So, for that night, we dine at AMBUSH at  jp. I like the pasta there. :)

Alrights, let the pictures do the talking. :) I guess for some photos, we simply look retarded but I just want them to be put up because when i look back at these posts again in the future, it will make me smile :)

My family had given me an advance birthday present. I love it seriously. Thank mum sis daddy and bro. Reaaly appreciate the effort and sincerity. Thank you for the unconditional love you all have been showering me :)

Because of all these, my unhappiness over ibm is fading. At least i know i make it to accounting and finance :) I should be contented becuase i have nightmares i could not make it to that course. Work harder and harder! JIAYOUU

i noe is retarted but i think is interesting.



The story behind Sh