<body>

♥ Sunday, July 25, 2010♥


Had a belated birthday celebration for charlie last sun. I remember that day i am dead worn out and it was raining. My uncle sent me to jp since he was heading there as well. Well, the cake we got for him was cute though it was really quite small for US. Dinner at some jap restaurant and arcade after that :) 
guess which is the bday boy ? :P

Went shopping with some animals yesterday after tuition. Animals, guess what ? Cia really loved animals! She was wearing a "ANIMALS ANIMALS ANIMALS" top. So cute of her. It was like a little therapy from a week work and tuitions. The good news is i do not have to give wynnus tuition the following day. So, as usual, cia would always say," I wanna buy things." and this time she really bought alot. *shakehead*

I had been wanting to eat BK but had no idea why i just couldn;t get to eat it. Hmpf!!!!! 
 


The story behind Sh