<body>

♥ Thursday, July 01, 2010♥

Blogging from office right now. I am early for work so have this little time for blogging. Well, i started working at NOL on tues. Terrified to the maximum for no reason on the first day of work It was not as bad as what i thought it would be from the previous experience at Nestronics. I knew ISS was better but somehow i had that phoebia after working at there.All thanks to someone mean at nestronics. Adding to it, my mum ignored me since tues for not taking eating any bread in the morning :X

Ok enough of grumbling, so basically i had to rush for tuitions after work for alomost evryday. Reached home and was super shagged. Yesterday, had the chance to meet cass for a "dinner". It had been quite some time since we last chatted. It was surprising to know certain FACT but disappointed to see how things work for life at times. It was a nice catch up though.

Should get back to my work soon. Sijia should be reaching in 15mins time and ying min had left for holiday.
Tomorrow is saturday! hurray. No tuition and no work for me tomorrow totally. Happy to the max.

I hope my mum would talk to me soon. I felt like sharing my experince at work with her and my tuition at little prof with her. :(


The story behind Sh