Well, A-levels results are released yesterday. I heard from zr that timothy told him that pjc did worse off than last year. I hope those juniors who did not do well can stay strong and plan ahead.
Frankly speaking, me and pam were nervous and worried for sk they all as we were taxing them, could feel the tense. I hope they are fine. I hope they stay strong no matter what. It wasn't easy for them to walk thus far seriously NO one could understand how much pain except themselves. No one understands how is the feeling like. I went through it. It took time to walk out of the dark shadow. "sweetie", u know, i am just few blocks away, u know, i am few sms and call away. Hope u will be fine. There is still hope anyway :)
Wednesday, met up with animals except yj who had attachment and acc zr to alexandra hospital and tuitions.
I love meeting animals.:)
It was rare for baby to smile nicely for a proper and nice shot.
cia always complain about her weird and messy fringe when taking photo.
haha.. cia was funny when she was helping us to take this photo.
The way she "command"!!
me and la liked the same design and type of cap.
yes LP date u out soon to get it after my last paper yahs !!
when we went to seventh aunt house last dec with dummy cousin
always so funny and cheeky..
cia cheer up too yahs :) Hope everything will be fine soon soon yahs !! loves
will update about my sis's birthday next time :)
got to get back to studies le..
The story behind Sh