<body>

♥ Monday, February 01, 2010♥

I made some changes to this week tuition. This week seemed to be packed as well. Today, I intended to stay behind in school from 1pm right till 7 plus to finish up as many econs questions as possible but.... me and cath could not bear with the tiredness any more around 6pm. So, we discussed with each other instead of writing down all the 52 tedious solutions. More is coming tomorrow or on wednesday. 

Helped my mum to carry some CNY goodies over to gong gong and po po house and i chatted with them. They told me how naughty i was when i was young and while they were telling me these, those smiles were so heartwarming.. It was always funny and interesting having conversation with them.  I love my grandparents and i hope they see me growing in every stage of my life  forever.

Yb was sad.  I hope she would feel better. 

Yesterday, had an advanced celebration for sokting <3. I knew sweekee wanted to come but she had work. Sk, it's ok, we can meet up when u are less busy with work. JIAYOU wor. Justina, be strong too yahs. We will all pray for your family and you de :) cheer up too. 


So, here it goes... ASTEE"S 20th birthday celebration..
  
  
  
 
 
 
 hugz :P

Alrights, i better get back to the revision of IBM. tata


The story behind Sh