♥ Wednesday, February 10, 2010♥
Our lectures ended FINALLY yesterday for cny break as well as study break before our prelims start. All of us have been looking forward this one week plus break. So, some of my friends had returned to their hometown for cny celebration. Have a fun and great cny everyone :) I will miss u all meanwhile.
Yesterday met up with lala, jac and sian in the afternoon Thanks baby for the ride and the cookie :DDD It was really cool to have your bestie giving u a ride. I shall work harder on driving on the roads for my parents to trust me driving alone one day.
Well, I planned to change a new simple and comfy desk today with the hep of my bro but my mum was afraid that the desk i picked on was not "the right one". Big sigh catherine ! :( And i did plan to start my revision today as it was really alot for us to study especially with our "bibles".
Nowadays, i will knock out around 10 plus or 11pm. Oh no..
The story behind Sh