<body>

♥ Friday, January 22, 2010♥

I finally passed my driving. I was so happy to the maximum that day and especially that moment. Really have to thank my mum and sis for those numerous encouragements. Thanks catherine for ur cute little turtle rubber band tied onto my hair. It was really touching the way you encouraged me when i told u i had driving exam that day and not forgetting guru.. Thanks all :) loves

They are so nice to celebrate with me :):) thanks you :)) and basically we keeps on eating and eating. haha
 


Last friday, met up with swiss clique after mini celebration with sim friends. 
So, we catch up here and there with one another :) Once again, cia whacked us. I guessed she only prey on me and ah fei.. haha.  I am so sorry sihui and shangfei for the late presents and mini informal celebrations. I hope you two don't mind. Dun worry, we never forget both birthdays :D




So over last sunday, my dad brought me to multi carpark to try parking. It was really hard for me to park without poles. This sunday, I would be trying to drive on roads le. Kind of excited but scared at the same time but i have my dad :) He was nice to let me try seriously.


IS/LM did not turn out to be that tough at least for the start and i hope nightmare will not start to roll in after next week econ lecture.. 

Well, today i did rebonding, and trimming. I got a shock when i opened my eyes. It was pretty ugly . sobs



I guessed i got to go off soon.. Though i got lecture in the late afternoon but i am having tuition in the morning and revision with cath and guru after my tuition. Hot date with cath after lect will be my motivation for tomorrow. 


The story behind Sh