<body>

♥ Saturday, November 21, 2009♥

It seemed super long since i last updated again.

Before i updated on anything, i wanted to tell sweekee and others who are still in the midst of taking Alevels to continue to jiayou! I know it is the last tough period to pull through. Sk i don't know whether u will see this but i want to tell you don't give up yahs.. JiaYou JiaYou ! And to the other uni peeps who are taking their exams soon, add oil too :) Yb enjoy ur trip :)

Okays.. my tuitions for this few weeks will be reduced as the kids are going for holidays. This implies more time to rest and more time to study. :) Timetable for this week onwards starts to change. Maths 1 has ended but stats 1 has just began. I bet all of us will miss mr syed. He is a super duper funny and interesting lectuer and teacher.

Well, i am pretty scared for poa, econs and ibm now.. I am seem to be seeing lots of stars. I am worried that for the upcoming tests, i will not do well. boo :(

Bought a purple ez sticker yesterday when me yb and alvin went orchard. Had been wanting to get such design of ez sticker. keke and tata i got it yesterday. :):) i am really looking forward to the dec gathering with yb zr and cindy. Hope they can make it.


______________________________________________________________________________



Last friday, after IBM lecture, B8 and cath went to sentosa. I must say we had a great fun day at sentosa! I felt so much refreshed after those water splashing and ball games. I am super lousy when it came to volleyball. However, i had encouraging classmates :):) It was a bless bless thing :) Thank buddha. Thanks reagan for initiating to keep my heavy IBM notes in his bag.. if not my poor file will be covered with sand as well. Overall, I enjoyed myself with great people :)

in school

shopping for our tidbits/drinks/ball...

:)

look at what yoo wei had done to cath

haha cath angry le...

isma mummy and reagan ah gong

=D


the guys

the girls

me and mel

pretty cath

HoNeY and me

nice scenery



haha


poor reagan with his new NS haircut..

hehe































The story behind Sh