♥ Friday, October 23, 2009♥
REAGAN " s 21st Birthday
Have been busy recently with exams, driving lessons, tuitionS, school and not forgetting outings.
I am really glad that i make great friends seriously. Before school started, I was still worrying if I could make any friends. I am proud to say that my class currently B8 is bonded. Excluding those outing that we went, my classmates booked discussion room for us to sit together to discuss IBM tuitorial questions, buying presents together for reagan and isma, sitting down together at student lounge to chat about our lives, taking photos as a class together. This type of class bonding i have never really felt before.
catherine!!! Seriously, it was great with her around :) I no longer feel alone and I am glad i get to know her in orientation. Though we do not become classmates and are utterly sad but we attend all lectures together, study together, went out together. Bought the same pesonalised keychain. :) Thanks cath. :)
Not forgetting xinning, ivonne and fenni :)
The story behind Sh