Bro had not been looking forward to his birthday actually as he will be going off for camp today till sunday. Hopefully he can pull through his camp. Jiayou bro. I am so proud of you for improving so much and doing well for this round of exam. Continue to work hard and you will excel ! Loves
I love my family
________________________________________________________________________________
Pam's birthday celebration!
Met up with the clique after school to celebrate sampat's birthday. Recently, we had been meeting up:) It was a pity we could not go ktv today cos i realised i liked to sing with them though my singing was really awful. It was all because we sang together anywhere we went. Be it in school or shopping! Rayner popped from nowhere out of a sudden. haha. After that, mum came to find me to buy bro's birthday present. Sis came along later as well.
______________________________________________________________________________
I FAILED MY TP! 28 points. Very badly done. I started to shiver once i got into the car or rather at the room, i was already ultra nervous as those tester was like showing their power by saying out the mistakes to those who had taken the pract. This resulted my engine to stall unknowingly for two times. Very sad seriously as i went for driving lesson before the actual day. 7am going into bbdc, rushed to school after that by cab and tuitions after school. I hardly knocked down poles yet i knocked the pole when the tester asked me to do vertical parking. Disappointed with myself. I need to overcome my fear !! Anyway, thanks to those who keep asking me to jiayou. Thanks youuuuu :)
__________________________________________________________________________________
FAREWELL DINNER FOR YL LAST SAT!
YL left singapore today for china le. All the best girl :)
So, last sat. S12 ate steamboat at novena. It had been long since i saw other classmates whom i had not seen since the release of Alevel results. It was a nice catching up session and i could not see any difference in chie hong. boo. I guessed this gathering would take place in another 5 months time bah.
Alrights got to go sleep. This week had been really tiring.
The story behind Sh