Celebration with swiss clique :D
Alright I shall skip the part I got tricked and ps by cia!
When I stepped into the house, I was Really surprised to see my sec friends at my home with all those decorations done with the lovely cake laying on the table! Fage even played piano! Gosh since when they had contacted my mum/sis and i did not know anything! Seriously, thanks besties for all the efforts put in! Thanks felicia, jac-ky, szesian, kevin, chuanfa and charlie who popped out at my house. Really thanks alot :):) Not forgetting others who chipped in the present for me. Thanks Lala and yj for the presents bought ! I knew u guys got exams and projects to be busy with <3 Thanks sihui and shangfei as well. Thanks to my family who specially went out to let us have our little fun times.
7th Years of friendships and still counting :D Once again, thanks alot alot my best best animals and friends ! iloveyouall
Celebration with PJC clique :D
Astee, thanks for the 19 "baked cookies". So sweet of you
And sk for planning despite being so busy.
Thanks girls :)
We are starting to miss those good old times when we mug together, sat together for tutorials and lectures, grumbled to each other, ate together in canteen, laughed and weeped together and many many more. And I missed those nice letters we would write for each other when we were down or so.
I guess this is human nature. We only start to appreciate things when things are gone with the wind.
The story behind Sh