<body>

♥ Friday, August 21, 2009♥

This week I had intensive driving lessons. I realised I would this fear instil in me when going up the slopes. Especially the fact that Teck Whye area had quite a number of slopes. Oh car, please do not roll backk! Well, finally i got the opportunity to go into BBDC on wed with another instructor- Mr Chua. Inside seemed to be much more tricky and it was way larger as compared to farmart. Boo. Next tues will be my last and second chance to get into BBDC before my Tp! Jiayouu!

Today was the last driving lesson with Mr Soh! Before I got off the car, he told me my weak area and wished me good luck. Hees so nice of him but hopefully i could pass.

Anyway, lala, jacky, yj and me went to NUH to visit charlie. It was quite a bad trip i must say. Charlie was fell down in camp and was hospitalised.  He was waiting for surgery which would most likely to take place one week later. Omg! ScaRy. Hopefully he could have a speedy recovery.


TAG REPLIES TO...
[melody] Hey sweetie! Thanks thanks. :)Hopefully i can pass. I miss u too :D Hope you are doing fine!

[Fage and huei ] Thanks You :):)


[cia] XD! jia U for schools :D muacks.


 


The story behind Sh