♥ Wednesday, July 29, 2009♥
Sitting right in front of the com, my mind just went blank.I am staring at the distorted blogger web page.
Before I forgot,
I had not wish SWEE KEE A HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY ! The girl who loves purple madly.
Yesterday, I had finally passed valerie's present to her and i mean FINALLY. Zr was so WOLS but glad she liked it :) She had been laughing before we met! AT the very first sight when we met, she laughed as i asked her to help get the earpiece off one of earing. This thing had been happening twice already. Before that, was when i met pam and it stuck. Boo.
Tomorrow, animals will be meeting before the start of all the mundane life for us. BADMINTON AND DINNER! =D
TAG REPLIES!!
[cia] HELLO CIA! is disgusting. Both goo goo an dig what! haha and now it had become ah gu ah! boo.
[swee] No problem :) Hope you liked it minus all the yawningsss when listening to pam ah ma's talks :P haha
[joachim] haha. yea! Glad to hear that. Study hard hard :) hees.
[pehgek] yes yes yes! So much fun and the way you got tanned and your skin shed like crocodile was funny :P grins*
[sihui] yahs lo ah goh goh. how are you how are you recently? hees. catch up soon again alrights =D
The story behind Sh