<body>

♥ Saturday, June 27, 2009♥

Yesterday just went for hair treatment and hair trimming.

I remembered in those secondary days, I liked to cut my hair once I felt stress! So, my hair could never be long. The reason behind was I felt much more "lighter" once i had my hair cut. Perhaps at that time, that was my way of de-stress! Hwee Yen was even weirder, she went for piercing of ear holes to numb herself from those stress! I hoped you wasn't doing it now, nanny!


Yesterday, went to town with jacky, xiaoyang and cia cia. The iced milk tea from full house is yummy! Cia and jacky were looking around for CAPS! hehe. Ok, Jac said must mentioned that she led me to take BUS 190. We did not get lost! But we walked quite a long distances to get there.... lols. JACKY JACKY :):)


The story behind Sh