
Thanks to those who sms me :) I am much better le:)
Hello wonder boy, I know you would not get to see this post. But still, I want to tell you to jiayou. I know you are not adapted to your new environment, you miss your tekong friends and environment but still life has to go on. Most of the times, we do not get to choose what we want. I know the training is tougher but hold on there. Never give up! You tempted me so much to watch boys over flowers, crazing over JUN PYO! Now, it was my turn to tempt you to watch MY GIRL! Though it was an overdued show, but still it could be your motivation when booking out! Lastly, I wanted to tell you i am sorry that i cant acc you for booking in cos of the ept yesterday. JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU MY GOOD FRIEND :)
This two days weren't that great indeed.
*We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.*
_________________________________________________________________
Sh replying tags to ....
[cia] yeah ! JUN PYO cool. Now, i am starting to like Ji Hoo also le. haha
[Fage] Thanks thanks :)
[pehgek] hi rainie! Yes, hope to see you soon too. Sat was nice catching up with you <3
The story behind Sh