<body>

♥ Friday, May 29, 2009♥

I am going MALAYSIA tomorrow. It has been such a long time since we go malaysia together. The thing i am looking forward is the the prata that we will be going to eat as usual before we going to climb mountain in malaysia. It is really yummy. I hope the weather will not be too hot for us.



That idiot wonder boy kept bullying me yesterday! But lucky i had my cousin with me > < Gosh, and i lost in playing daytona :((( I am just a born-to-be game nerd.



__________________________________________________________________



Sh replying tags to...

[cia] haha no leh. actually not everyone like that. So sometimes need to be careful if find that person suspicious.

[yanjing] but will guilty de if leave them there. scarely is really need help de.


[hweeyen] yahs . i got met nice people before but this uncle looks suspicious. so... luckily i nv lend. so nany. must be careful at times ok. haha... if not later too old le. cannot chase after them :P


The story behind Sh