<body>

♥ Wednesday, May 27, 2009♥

Last sat, after my tuitionS and I was heading home, there's this uncle at the traffic who kept staring at me. At that time, I was listening to music through handphone. I sensed someone staring at me, so I took off my earpiece and looked at him. Then , he came nearer.

He said, " You have handphone ah?"


Then I looked at my handphone which was just in my hand and replied with "ahhh..."
(duh...)


He said," I had dropped my handphone in the bus.. Can you lend me your phone or helped me dial this particular number?"


So, I helped him dialled the number he wanted me to dial. Then, he said:" Can you let me listen as that is his wife! "


However, the person said wrong number when i called. So, I began to hesitate if i should help him as he seemed to be suspicious. On the other hand, I am afraid that what if he was desperately looking for his handphone and wife?


Then, he tried to further explain himself. He said his wife was still in the bus that we both just alighted from. I asked him once again if that was the correct number he had given me. Then, he repeated the number again.


This time round, the last two digits were reversed. Ok, I helped him dial again! No one ans. He asked me to let him talk to his wife himself. And I said no one ans.


By the time, we had crossed the roads and he walked off after saying a NVM.


I stood rooted there for a moment. I was like huh? And not long after, the person of the second number that i dialled called back. He was an indian guy and only then, I knew that uncle was lying to me.


I told my mum and he said i was very stupid. She said even my phone was stolen, I would have just stayed rooted to the ground. > -<


grrr.....


The story behind Sh