Mum told me:" 像公公这样的好男人已经稀少了!"
Indeed my grandfather was very nice. My grandmother's health had not been very good. Furthermore, her temper wasn't that good as well. When she was hospitalised, she threw tantrum like a little children. Nevertheless, my grandfather always gave in to her and showered her with countless love and concern. Really, it touches me. I am proud to have such a wonderful grandfather!
Driving seemed to have become better. Thanks sian sian <33
Driving in the circuit seemed to be another experience for me. Cool and I hope I am really starting to fall in love with driving.
Yesterday, zr was late for booking in as his friend approached him for some help in completing some NS stuff at the very last minute. This resulted zr reaching pasir ris late despite spending 32 bucks on cabbing already. I could not believe my ears that there is such a friend in the world who does not appreciate others who had helped him. Think about this, causing someone to report late and causing someone to quarrel with his mum AND was in the least guilty of it.
I guess this is something that we have to accept. When we step into the society in the near future, it is inevitable to see such heartless faces around us. Perhaps it may not be the majority but the minority is more than enough.
Guess what sihui? I had finished watching PI LI MIT le. It was awesome! Thanks loads for lending me it:) Felicia, yes 007 was superb handsome but 187 wasn't that bad too :)))
___________________________________________________________________
Sh replying tags to....
[cia] thanks cia. looking forward to our piano lesson together. hehe :))) AND i am not always blur ok, only soemtimes. The one who is always blur is OSS :P oops she is going to kill me.
[nana] not at all :) yes soon soon ! our outings :)
[过路人] thanks for the tag :) yahs, i always very nervous when coming to U turning at junctions, then my engine will always dies on me. Thanks for the tips :)
[sihui] okays thanks ah goh goh. I think i am starting to like it. :) hehe.
[ah wei] yesh yesh. thanks my dearest cousin :)
The story behind Sh