<body>

♥ Monday, May 18, 2009♥

Today morning I had drving lesson. As usual, I dreaded driving lesson especially today the instructor made me do U turn again and again! He said I tend to be very nervous and gripped onto the steering evry tightly. After driving lesson, I went to BBDC to do an update. Being blur there once again. Alrights, shan't elaborate. Called my mum and she nearly fainted about my blurness.


So, after that I rushed home. Had my lunch and not long after my 小姑丈 and 小姑 came to fetch me, mummy and gong gong to NUH to visit po po. She was hospitalised yesterday :( All of us were worried for po po espcially gong gong. Now, it was troublesome to get in and out of hospital due to the swine flu. Filling forms, having a sticker to stick on your shirt, going in two at a time when visiting ...


What we did something funny was.. Initially, 小姑and 公公 went in first. After that, 小姑 came out then she passed the visiting pass to my mum. Then, they tried to convince the young people outside to let me in as well cos me and my mum would leave soon. Then , they allowed. So, we went in. Not long after, we saw 小姑 coming in. We were surprised. Then , I teased her for sneaking in. She said she told them she seemed to have dropped the phone inside the ward and requested to come inside to take only for a while. Guess what? They allowed ! However, it was the truth that my 小姑 lost her phone. She used my phone to prank call her phone and no matter how she dig her bag, her phone just did not appear. Apparently, it was left in the car. Blur! After the visiting, I went for tuition.


I realised I am so much closer to 公公 and 婆婆 as compared to 外婆!
Hope my grandparents will be healthy and happy forever :)


Seeing other patients with pipes around their bed just made one feels heartache for them. Gosh. ok better stop here.


婆婆, 希望您早日康复!
Yb get well soon.
LP says she is waiting for me to drive her around so I must work doubly hard on my driving and like what my cousin, zijie says HAVE more confident. I guess that is the element missing in me which caused me depressing over and over again.


The story behind Sh