<body>

♥ Thursday, May 14, 2009♥

HURRAY I PASS MY FTT!
Yesterday, zijie was like telling me:" You can pass de! U just need CONFIDENT! "
Today, after I passed my test. I text him and he replied:" Haha! See? Told you will pass de lo... Confident man! Key for it ...

yays.

________________________________________________________________


Yesterday, met up with the forever ai yan ASTEE, the forever problematic girl SK and the forever quiet girl NANA to celebrate her advanced birthday 1705!

I remembered justina said I must remember her birthday as 17th used to be a special day for me.


Thanks Shamaine for helping us to take :)
It was really great to catch up with them and shamaine.
I photoshop this pic as the original one was pretty blur.


The GOING-TO-BE BIRTHDAY GIRL :)

Little cake for her :)

me and ANITSUJ
=D taken by the professional photographer ASTEE
=)

justina and st
Though dinner was simple but it was really nice to catch up with them. We even planned our next outing date le! 07JUNE! and 6thJUNE will be for class dinner( cos guys will need to book in on sun). So, Me, st and sk typed the sms together and sent to peeps in S12 respectively. This was really funny. For that dinner, whether it would be a successful one or not was still question mark.
Hope they can do well for their physics tests :) Jiayou
Hope zr will pass his sergeant test as well.
___________________________________________________________________
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDY NEO XIN YI (1505)!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUMMY NG WEI TING! (0705)!



The story behind Sh