<body>

♥ Monday, May 11, 2009♥

This post would be filled with birthday wishes and the past celebrations of the weeks.

Firstly, I would want to start off thanking my cousin! Wong Wei Qian! Thanks for the accompanion on that very day :) I knew sometimes i was really very busy and had no time to hang out with you but really, you are one of my closest cousin. I love you for everything :) And I hope you and him will last forever =D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FAGE (10.05) and KEVIN (28.04) !
Jiayou guys in NS :)

See shangfei was like a big director. Hehe. Glad that quite many turned up that day :)
After the lunch, we went to arcade. I played Daytona with cia, sian, baby, fage and kevin. Though i did some stupid thing like stepping on the brake unkowingly when i am supposed to step on the accelerator. But overall, it was quite fun. :) hehe. Then, the others play street basketball and others. =)


Zr, Sh and peh gek :)





cloudie and rainie :P

Supposingly to be a suprise birthday celebration for yb but..... haha shall not say. sry yb din turn out to be a surprise for you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZR (0305) ! This guy here very bu yao lian de hor! coughs* Lols.
ok, on a serious note, i am really sorry it didn't turn out to be very fun for ur birthday celebration and not quite formal as well. But still HAPPY 19th Birthday idiot! Thanks for everything :) Hope that ur dislocated arm will recover asap.

His friend says he look yan dao in this pic and it seems like our photos are photoshopped together. haha, indeed it seemed like by looking at our backgrounds.

At swensens...
Out of the six people, four of them are birthday babies.

After K session at marina square.

There's this little stage at the super big K room.
And we stood on it to take photos.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRISCILLA (30.04)!
Thanks for the call that time when I felt helpless :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YB (30.04) :)
Mrs Pig Mrs Pig! Hope you enjoy the two birthday celebrations =D
Really appreciate your understanding and accompanion as well <3

Mr teo. I din take photo with you that day. So, i post this.
Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR TEO :) U pass ur driving test le. Next time, can drive us out le. cool! Best wishes for your poly life =D
Sh replying tags to...
[angila] Yahs laopo :( you must jiayou too ok! Lg is behind you. :)
[cia] no u should MIAO MIAO! now is not christmas! haha
[shiying] awww. is it. nope. i live at teck whye lane. ohs cos one of the students live around there so i take bus 188 often. haha. COOL. so you guys are handling sjab well , glad to hear that:) Jiayou tons for ur MYE .
[oss] yes true. Really fun. I agreed with what u said that day :) hehe.
[yanbing] thanks darling <3

Labels:



The story behind Sh