before the celebration, played this with lala and cia (after tt) :P. FELICIA! you are right. That was lala talking! You were so smart and alert. awww... FUN!!!
Magic Magic Magic! hehe. Where's the cake? haha

She prepared presents for us. Aww... Each of us had one with words behind. Thanks cia :) touched* by the effort :)

Sian said i looked like a kid in the past. This photo was taken last year?haha.

Okays. camwhoring startedd.....

Everyone was camwhoring as if there was no one around us. It was really funny.

ME and LAOPO!

I tend to cut my face off when i was the one holding cam... :(

haha. yj changed this with me cos it was rather unique. So, i requested to take a photo as a form of memory? haha..

lastly, me and yj heading home.
Seriously, I did not expect this celebration to be that fun as it was rather screwed during the plannings. Kevin was MIA all the while and we did not know what we should do and especially our dearest birthday girl Felicia lee seemed to be looking exceptionally forward to her birthday. BUT it turned out to be real fun! We kept teasing cia that the jelly was made and prepared by kevin (her twinnie)! :P Really appreciated fage to come as well though u missed out some of your ping pong. laughs*
I told my sis that actually I agreed with this particular statement- "The higher the hopes, the greater the disappointment. "
ok besties, i did not put up all the photos in my blog. I was very tired. Here's the links! I uploaded the photos in the facebook. Check it out :)
Sh replying tags to....
[swee] Hello sweekee! okays! haha :))) let me try harder to make it more appetizing. haha.
[huei] ohs. okays. haha i thought the world was so small. We got the same instructor.. haha
[keyan] heys girl, yahs i know that might not be true. But at least we start off with the right mentality. Things may not always turn out to be smooth sailing for everyone. Everyone has different fate. But no matter what it is, we can resign to it. :) We can path our route no matter how hard it will be. Jiayou too girl :) cos i am trying as well.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YANBING AND PRIS! (30 04)