♥ Wednesday, April 01, 2009♥
yesterday i was doing some tidy up. Letters by my friends were all over in my cupboad. So, I took out all the letters and kept it in a chocolate box :) As i re-read those encouragements, birthday cards, little cute letters, memories of the past began to linger in my mind. I miss some of my friends. It had been such a long time since we met up for some of them. Felt really blessed to have them walking into my life. I saw swee kee's long letters before Alevels...
She ended her real long letter with
" Many people walk in and out of our life.
But only true friends will leave footprints in your heart"
How many people can actually leave footprints in one's heart?
I kept feeling hungry. omg. Every now and then, i had to eat something. I am fatfatfat pig.
The story behind Sh