okays and i had decided to use chinese to pen it down.
2008!
在这一年, 我眼前的判脚石还可真不少,我几乎都差点停留在原地, 一步都不想再继续走了。就像我朋友所说的,我是一个很幸福的人。 因为哪怕自己遇见种种的波折,我仍然有人在身旁一起陪我走过这阴暗的轨道。
学业
我不得不承认这是我最大的担忧与有忧愁。真的要感激那些一直为我加油,打气的朋友和家人。 一人独军作战,我大概不可能办得到。
家人犹如我生命的一盏灯
照亮我黑漆漆的道路
朋友犹如我生命一首歌的旋律
为我淡写的人生变得多姿多
=)
tuning back to English mode.

My family <3
Mummy -thanks mummy for being so caring and concern to me at all times. I know you are heart ache for me when i am sick, when i have lack of sleep due to studying and when i am upset by things. I know you cry with me in your heart. I will have lost my direction in life without your presence. Though many times you had controlled me overboard but i know you mean well for me. i love you mummy
Daddy-thanks papa for fetching me from school when i have night study. thanks for coming down to lrt station at times when i come home late. perhaps i cannot enjoy much luxury like other kids but i have tasted the feeling of warmth and love. And i have understood how important a family is to me. I love you papa.
Sister-QQ darling! haha. u have been a wonderful sis i swear! The best best sister i had in the world. Thanks for everything. Too much to thank you though. Ur small little sweet notes will always be kept by me =DD Thanks for lending me your ears when i wanted to pour out my sorrows. Sometimes, you really make me feel that i am your younger sis more than i am your elder sis. laughs* i love you QQ darling!!!
Brother-a naughy bro i had. Always like to "bully" me! And we ended up chasing each other outside which wa unglam just to box each other back, ending up being scolded badly by mum. But yes he can be caring too. I remember i like one keychain when we went out one weekend. But because my parents were not around and we didn't bring any cash, i could not buy. Furthermore, it was a little ex for me. Then, brother said i buy for you la tomorrow after my school since i had night study and could not go. And he really did. i love you bro
My friends!

ANIMALS!!!! <3
hello my dearest 5 animals-angila lp, cia xxD, jacky baby, sian sian and yj!! Each and everyone of you are being loved by me. Seven years of besties besties and still counting! Seriously, i am really grateful to know you guys and it is definitely a blessing. Though we didn't enter the same college or poly after sec but we remained as close. Those truthful supports given right from their hearts had seriously touched me. No matter how hard my life is, i must not give up cos i know they will always be my side. Thnaks for the many memories and birthday surprises i had at pizza hut this year <33>

SWISS COTT CLIQUE <3
Once again, seven years of friendship and still counting! =D Birthday celebrations are the time when we meet up and was enjoyable each time. It seems like almost every month we are meeting except jan and feb. I am glad that this promise is still on and has never been forgotten by the majority. Now that we were growing up, guys are enlisting into the army one by one. I will still look forward to each and eveyr gathering. The times when we could share about our lives and one step closer to each other's world. yes not forgetting them giving me encouragementss as well when i am down. Thanks all :)
[sihui] heys ah gohhh. thanks so much for listening to me rah rah always. I am so glad that we became closer now. really :) I like to share with you whatever that is happening to me as many as possible. Even those silly things i did and made, i would just share with you. Sometimes, i felt helpless and lost, you would provide useful advises and encouragments! thanks so much. Thanks for the often dedication on 933! I was delighted when i heard my name announced despite it was just for that split second! :) I wanted to share more with you like what i am doing now for days ahead. :)