
and guess wat this is a toilet ok. At my dad's friend house. omg and dad exlaimed:"OMG ur toilet is so RA". lols. his house was real huge !

ah wei teaching a buffet uncle's daughter piano. The girl was so daring to chiong into the room and played with us.
I heard that Alevel results are coming out real soon. This became the main cause why i was feeling emo at times these days. More and more worried :( I knew i must be prepared for the worst to come but I just did not want to face the hard reality once again. I did not like the helpless and lost feeling. It made me feel so scared and sad only. I heard from tv just then that 只有遇见困难才会让我们长大 ?How i wished i could never wake up from my sweet dreams!
on a lighter note, majong is fun! :)