Whoots! This was going to be a long post.
Fri- Celebrated jaydon's one month. HaHa. Stayed at xiaogu's house for a while and then we went to po po's house cos po po was sick. Then, me ah wei, daniel, pearly jiejie, and bro played majong there. hmms i lost but i was not sad at all. HAHA. blea and i fell asleep at 8 plus at night till the next morning. lols.
On thurs, after I knew the outing with cindy mama, zr, yanbing, sab and seowhuan will be changed to a much later time, I went down to orchard to find sk, st, pam and justina. So, on my way there, I was actually tearing cos … but met into peggy in the bus and so I faster wiped it away. She asked if I could accompany her to the bank at the bukit panjang market but I couldn’t cos I was already late meeting sk they all. Then, she said it was okays. So, we chatted for a while and I got to know that all reco 7sc [Darren weiming peggy and huimei] went up the stage during the day when alevel results was released. Whoots!! So proud of them. She continued, so next year will be your turn even though you are now not a sc but you are once a scapper in reco. =D coughs! I cant!!
Okays so peggy alighted at bp area. I went to taka to find sk they all. Ah, I was nearly lost along the way. Kept calling sk. I must admit I was a FANG XIANG DA BAI CHI! Found them in the toilet and we took photos there. sk says dun put up those photos so =( so wait for those neoprints. hahax.! yahs so my mood became better =)) thks girls =)
About 6 plus, cindy mama and yanbing came. We bought the movie tickets and waited for seowhuan and sab to have dinner. mum called at about that time. When she knew i was catching a 750pm movie show. She blasted me over the phone. I wasn't having any appetite for the last two days and now it became worse. =( Became better after watching the movie-step up 2. Zr was late :( and he was sad. Lols. hmpf.... ok dun sad dun sad. .. went home late and got scolded ;(
Okays tired of typing. . let the pics do the talking.

family photo taken during cny08.

me and ah wei at po po hse. stupid bro's hand! hurray going swimming tml with you and next sat! whee

look what was claris doing? she was superb hyper and funny!

my bro and me!! he always bullies me > <

This was produced by nice nice de
zr. can u recognise it? haha dun kill me for this effect :P

reflections

mama

yanbing

so cool bahs

hahax.


mine sian and cia
yesterday i was watching some parts of the yin ye san jia yi. it was not a bad show:) tks sis fren for lending me to watch.
sis was feeling stressed! JiaYou for all the tests next week and ur bio spa tml. you can do it! muacks!! =DD
Sh replying tags to...
[xiao s] thanks xiaoshen! hahax. :P
[keyan] ahs very slow le. i spent long hours meddling with the html codes. hahax. stay optmistic girl =))
[val] no no i am dumb. haha. u must add loads of oil for ur last paper tml okays. u can do it de =) jiayouu =))
[nana] xiexie nana =)
[cass] haha !! :P ohs den cass must have fallen in love with my blog le. ahah
[hweeyen] ahha nanny says my sis cute. hehe. no nanny smarter. cannot compared with me. moo.
[huifen] hihi huifen. yahs. ! playing time over soon. ahx.
[mama] hehe glad to hear that from you. hehe
The story behind Sh