<body>

♥ Friday, December 28, 2007♥

I din expect myself to be blogging now when i told my bro that i just wanted to check blog.
But i happened to come across bigstar's blog and i teared after reading.

I did wanted to blog out my feelings long ago but i did not know why the more i tried, the more it failed me.

Four years friendship. It wasn't easy to let go i sweared. It feels hurts. I wasn't a good friend, a good laodou and i dun noe during the days if i am? I rmb we alw used to chat on the phone, any topic can come by easily. I really miss those days. laughters and jokes come by easily. and nv forget those smses and advises you had given me when i felt really "tired".

After that, all of us were posted to different jcs. For the first few months, it was still okays. we still exchanged our hugs, we still exhange laughters, we still exchange almost everything. Till one of the gatherings, you went off suddenly at lot 1. we were terribly lost and shocked. Perhaps it's my mistake for being such bad organiser. It wasn't easy though i sweared. it tiring yet satisfied when people turned up. but i tried cos i cherished this friendship no matter how busy or tired i am. Ever since, everything changed. and i din noe how to find back though i am yearning to. I must be a bad failure. Standing on the same street corner yet felt so far. It really hurts. Esp with those wonderful memories we had in swiss. I really ponder i really wonder how i can heal this with no scars behind.

Though i cant promise anything but i hope you know we are forever friends, no matter what and where. you are never alone. i miss your accompanion XXD.


The story behind Sh