A failure is a man who has blundered, but is not able to cash in on the experience.
-Elbert Hubbard-
At certain point of our lives, there always up and down. It is our courage to overcome that is amazing. Most importantly, it is the experience that we gain. Therefore, no one is a failure. =) Yj, I will never forget the times we had in Pj, be it in tkd, at the morning when I reach school and there when I felt upset. I am so sorry for scaring you when I fell that time and get myself injured, bleeding profusely. I was rather lost at that time too. HAHA. Will miss your presence. Definitely, there are many more friends I will miss. =(
Thurs- family day <3>
Wed- was in the midst of watching <> when seowhuan called me. I thought she was playing a prank on me when she said “can you come out now and catch a movie?” HAHA. Sry seowhuan! HAHA. So, went to watch THE GAME PLAN with her and zr. Thks zr ! movie was nice !! :)
The story behind Sh