<body>

♥ Saturday, October 13, 2007♥

Yay! Daddy will be back from genting tomorrow =)

I love my family and I really treasure the time we spent together. It is such a bless. Today, I did spend quality time with them. In the afternoon, mummy brought me and sis to ang mo kio hub since we had never went there before. Mummy was so nice to buy us clothes, spending 100 over dollars. Thanks you mummy. Yeps mummy did not like long hours of shopping so we went home soon after one hour plus. Bro went out with his friends. Naughty bro. So, we waited for him to reach home before we went to gong gong hse. We were having family gathering at gong gong house. Keke. Gong gong and po po were rather happy today as I could see. Great =) xiaogu was my mentor in making the gui* hehe. However my aunts told me that this is mainly appreciated by khek people only. It tastes so great especially the ones made by yourself. Though my back hurts a lot after hours of making but I really love and cherish the moments we get together. I felt so comforted when po po told us, “Never mind if the gui is not nice. It is meant for eating only. We are not selling.” I swear the ones make by me and my sis are ugly which discouraged us. Adding to it, gong gong said," moi moi, now you Know how to make gui already. Make a few more times and you will be used to it. =)”

my cute little cousin [clarist] who is said to resemble me when i am a small little girl.


smiling to my cam* haha. majong =) i seem to have forgotten how to play. din play today as i was busy watching tv after making the gui*

me and bro before going out=)
me and ah mei =) muacks.

my beloves


tata got to go off to bed soon. all of us acc mummy to sleep for this two nights as daddy was not in s'pore. mummy always calls us baobeis and darlings =)



The story behind Sh