<body>

♥ Monday, October 08, 2007♥

Okies I am reblogging this again. Blogger Just dun like me.

I was tagged by huifen previously to do this…. and i promised her to do so after promos

Rules and regulations:
- Each player of this game starts by giving 10 weird things about themselves.
- People who get tagged needs to write in their blog of their own weird things as well and state the rules clearly.
- In the end, you'll select 5 people to be tagged and list their names.

10 Weird things about ME:

1) Like to cut my hair when I am stress. My way of relieving stress? Ahems* but I am better than nanny. Haha =)

2) Likes to drink yakult when I get bored out by books or rather I drink it quite often

3) Likes swimming many many

4) Cant sleep at night without my pillow and boster

5) Dun like to drink gaSeous drink and so I will prevent drinking gaseous drink.

6) Being the shortest in the family when I am the eldest. Actually it is not my fault as my siblings are just too tall

7) many people told me that I seldom appeared to be angry! [not that I won’t get angry but it just can’t be seen by others that I am angry. That is not a good thing I guess.]

8) Likes my sis’s cow BEDSHEET --- MOO MOO

9) Have bus/taxi /car sick easily. Blea :X [ For instance, I am not pregnant :P]

10) Always in my blur blur world when I am trying very hard to get out. CANT =(


The story behind Sh