<body>

♥ Wednesday, October 24, 2007♥

mood didn't become any better today. I was trying to force a smile. Din wan to spoil anyone's mood. Keyan teared in the morning when she was trying to talk to me. I understand the painful feeling. Trust me. Putting on a "true" smile is not easy at all. keyan cheer up cheer up okies. i am alw there for you. Thks cass for ur lollipop.Talk quite alot to cass today. thks girl.

waited for zr today after tkd. asked yj if she wanted stay and i had been thinking about her reply. I was touched by what she said cos she was stating the truth at the same time, she cant take this type of thing! i was pondering for one hour plus. i don't know what i should do about it. Is it cos of sensitiveness? i dun Noe.

I think i should blog out my feeling. why cant understand my feeling? It's already my regret for not able to join sc cos of strong objection from mum. what i can do when i have tried my best to convince her. To face her with a black face after long hours in school when i reached home if i joined sc?? This is not going to solve the problem. i rmb my Og ppl and sec skol frens in Pj now have been asking me why i din join sc and that they will definitely vote for me if i join. i was happy to hear that but.....=( adding on, I wun have filled up the OGL form if i am not interested in it. However, again my mum's strong objection. and come to think of it, my studies. I am a slow learner. I can't miss lessons! It will take me time to catch up. It had been my regrets and became my sadness for that. But why chose to give me that ..... =((

talking to deb now while blogging. thks deb. u made me realise i won't have made such good friends like vinci, jiaxin, my nice admin assistant. yj of cos. my scissors paper stone partner! and many more. thks deb!

Thks deb for sending me this=)
Sometimes, in our lives
We all have pain, we all have sorrow
But, if we are wise
We know that theres always tomorrow

Lean on me, when youre not strong
And Ill be your friend, Ill help you carry on
For, it wont be long
Til Im gonna need somebody to lean on

Please swallow your pride
If I have things you need to borrow
For no one can fill
Those of your needs that you wont let show

You just call on me brother when you need a hand
We all need somebody to lean on
I just might have a problem that youll understand
We all need somebody to lean on

Lean on me, when youre not strong
And Ill be your friend, Ill help you carry on
For, it wont be long
Til Im gonna need somebody to lean on
You just call on me brother when you need a hand
We all need somebody to lean on
I just might have a problem that youll understand
We all need somebody to lean on

If there is a load
You have to bear, that you cant carry
Im right up the road
Ill share your load if you just call me
Call me if you need a friend
Call me ...

Bill withers---lean on me



hope i am at a beach Now. i need it.


The story behind Sh