This is the fourth time I am reblogging since mon! the blogger just detest me. ~moo~
I have changed my blogskin successfully =)
Promos ended for me finally on mon! Phew. But the worse is not there.. okies I shall not brood over it till ….. poor sis, bro and those who haven finish their exams continue to JIAYOU! =) a big thankyou to kaixuan and sian too for ur constant support all along=) muacks
Yeps sigh shall not retype the events on mon! In sum, it was quite fun=) deb was so funny la. hahax. big hugx. hope you like the small little present by us[yueting,yubin,teohuei,keyann me]. sry for the gummies. rahhx. it dropped off in the end. hahax. but the hearts din drop. keke
some pics taken....

i will run to them when i am "bullied" by mr teo and pris. LAUGHS! big hugs

wahahax! funny actions of us by deb. the board was slanted so were we! whee

hehe successful pic cos it was taken by a waiter ! laughs. sorry for so many unsuccessful pic due to me! i dun noe how much to lean. haha
ytd was high too :) i m in love with yam ice cream! PURPLE
[edited] hehe so nana said just post! and here i am to repost!
hehe:) st and sk can go real crazy and i mean crazy at kbox. hax.
nana and me [dark]
girls' fav pastime i guess?
Okies I shall reply the tags here since it was quite a lot if not I will end up flooding my own tagboard.
Valerie: heys yeps i rmb you=) hehe. i ve linked you le. enjoy and cya arnd in school =)
Debbie: deb this is the third time I m doing this le. Rahhhx. So I did not wan to reblog le. Sobb. Blogged so much bout ytd but I went vanished into this air. Okies anw. No prob at all. Hope you like J and bon voyage too. Keke. Will miss ur presence. big hugs*
Huei: blur dummy. Stop bullying me. :P children day is for you. Lalala. haha
Mayy: hey may. So long nv see you le. How are you.? Hope you are doing fine in NP. Thks for ur encouragement. :)
Jing: JS I miss you tons too. Xiexie ni. Muacks
K’Ge: boo not ur fault J dun worry k.
Ruoning: hey girl thks many. U take a good rest too okies :)
Heng: heyhey yuheng. It had been quite some time since I last chatted with you. How are you? Hope you are doing fine. We met up with deb ytd. she was real funny. Yeps. She said u will be coming back only in dec? hahax.
Ahwei: ahhx. I miss u and our swimming moments. Will date u out for swimming asap. =)
Hweeyen: nanny! Thks for ur precious naggings! Hearts
Keyan: hey girl. Thks so much for the laughter we had! Haha keep that smile going. Muacks
Fangyu: =)
Sheena: hey girl jiayou for Os! You can do it. Do swiss proud! Hehe. But dun stress k =)
Huifen: ello yesh I rmb my promise. Will do it within these few days okies. Cos blogger dun like me.
Shiying: hey girl yeps I was surprised to cya. Hahax.jiayou for eoy! :)
Zul: zul I miss u many too! Promos end le ma? Jiayou if haven okies. Big smiles
The story behind Sh