<body>

♥ Sunday, June 03, 2007♥

dumbdeedumb lucky angsiang reminded me that Og21 outing is on tues. lols. and so ve to squeeze the pw meeting to early in the morning. and tt day is daddy's birthday too.

sis should be in japan now le. misses* she is duper nice. left us a note for us to read everyday. She insisted that we can only open the envelop only when the day comes.

so we read two so far.

2june07:
To my dearest family,
miss you all loads. me now probably on the plane or even reach Japn le when you all saw this greeting card. I have written all my messages for each day le. BUT rmb you all can only open on that day ok? I will miss [in chi] you all de. Miss me ok? :P Must dream of me ok. The reason why i write this is because the call from Japan to here should be very expensive. I am afraid I may not call. Therefore, I write what i want say down for you. Miss me kays and I will miss you too!! :P love you all loads.

3june07:
To my family:
Heys its me again. did you all open it on 3rd june? If not, the next few letter, next next letter, next next next letter you all must open it on that day! cannot be naughty ahx, Today, I should be be going to lots of museums. haha. Don't envy ok. I guess i would be secretly dropping one or two tears in the toilet because I miss you all ba. haha. mommy could finally rest her lips and dun need to worry for me le ba. The house would probably be "nagging" free for these few days. Haha.. enjoy ur nagging free days ba cuz i will be back soon. don miss me. miss me can la. [alot alot of her misses here and dere]


my sis may seem so lame. alot alot of her misses here and dere. but the envelop keeps all her wishes and i sense her presense.

EMO today. dun noe why.


The story behind Sh