<body>

♥ Friday, May 19, 2006♥

things just happen too quickly and it was often unexpected. ytd was quite a bad day. Besides moaning over my bad results, my bro was thoroughly scolded by mum for many many things. and upon reading his blog, i felt like crying. I was just feeling so tired that how i hoped somebody would have give me a tap on my shoulder. Furthermore, i got to know that my cousin was getting himself into hot soups again. He was getting out of hands till i did not know how to describe him. I was utterly disappointed with him. For goodness sake, his father, a very strong headed man, CRIED for him!! You can guess how deeply hurt he was. i remebered the time when i was in sec 1, i needed to do some lit pro n he was so nice to offer to accompany me to watch a show at the esplanade theatre despite being so busy. Nevertheless, the past "him" seemed to have died long ago. I just wished that tomorrow will be another day with the sun shine!


The story behind Sh